Thursday 31 October 2013

I am uncomfortable to reveal my girlfriend – Jules Sentore

I-am-uncomfortable-to-reveal-my-girlfriend-Jules-Sentore

Singer Sentore


At a Question and Answer session, Jules Sentore sarcastically said that he felt totally uncomfortable revealing the name of his love, saying that he does not need much media attention.


He however revealed that “She gives me that shiver down my spine…”


Meanwhile preparations are underway for his mega album launch titled Udatsikira at Kigali Serena Hotel on October 27, 2013.


Speaking to the media, Sentore invited his fans to come expecting big things. He said, “I have been working hard on this project and it will be one of my biggest projects in my music career. It’s challenging nowadays because there is a lot of competition.”


During this live concert, all Gakondo Group artists shall be present, plus legendary musicians like Makanyaga Abdoul, Jean Paul Samputu, Mariya Yohanna and many more. Tickets have are at Rwf10, 000 and Rwf5, 000 for VIP and ordinary seats respectively.



I am uncomfortable to reveal my girlfriend – Jules Sentore

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons