Tuesday 15 October 2013

I have benefited a lot from being an MC – Tino

I have benefited a lot from being an MC - Tino


Celebrated MC Tino


If there’s anyone who is pleased with his job, it’s MC Tino, at least if what he says is to be believed.


Tino is one of the country’s best Masters Of Ceremonies, and his reputation continues to surge every day. He also works as a radio presenter at KFM in Kigali where he hosts the morning show.


Speaking to a celebrity radio talk show dubbed Ten Super Star; Tino whose real name are Martin Kasirye revealed that his job as an MC has paid –off more that he could have ever imagined


He said, “I have been down this road for a long time and I have seen it all. Being an MC is a nice thing for me. As an MC I make a living out of it and I am proud of my job.”


Tino was among the prominent MC’s who were interviewed during the show in a one-hour survey that sought to look into the role of MC’s in Rwanda’s entertainment scene.


Others who were interviewed included Anita Pendo who also works at KFM, as well as Kate Gustave of Radio 10.


Anita has surely enjoyed much success both as MC and a radio presenter, while Kate’s influence in showbiz and entertainment industry is undisputable having hosted numerous talk shows with both upcoming and already established celebrities in the country.



I have benefited a lot from being an MC – Tino

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons