Thursday 3 October 2013

I can’t quit music; Miss Jojo

m_I-can’t-quit-music-Miss-Jojo


Miss Jojo


Rwanda’s female RnB singer Miss Jojo vows never to quit singing although she gave it a break for personal reasons.


This comes following rumors that the Tukabyine star left music forever.


While speaking to Rwandashow.com, singer Miss Jojo denied the reports.


“I can’t quit music because it made me who I am today,” says singer Miss Jojo.


She promised her music fans to stay in touch because she is busy planning something in December.


The multi award winner is famous for mentoring most of the established female artistes including Knowless Butera.


Miss Jojo boasts of songs like Tukabyine, Beletilinda and many other featuring local artistes including Rafiki.



I can’t quit music; Miss Jojo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons