Sunday 25 August 2013

Bulldog denies fallout with PGGSS hierarchy

6


Rapper Bulldog has refuted claims he fell out with East African Promoters and Bralirwa upper echelons, the two main organizers of Primus Guma Guma Super Star, after the former publicly criticized the competition. Bulldog was among the first six contestants of this year’s competition to be axed and after that he took to the stage to claim there was something “wrong” with its format.


It was the first time the rapper had been nominated alongside Eric Senderi and his crew member Fireman, but failing the huddle so early on didn’t seem to appease the star. He said, “I have no idea what criteria they used to chop me off. I think there is something wrong with this competition.” But in a dramatic twist of events, Bulldog has come out to claim his words were taken out of context and that they were not meant to insult PGGSS or its organizers.


He told tukabyine.com, “I was simply airing my views. I respect PGGSS and I hope to be in it next season. People can always criticize me but what I said has been misinterpreted by many people to give it another meaning.”


It’s not just Bulldog who was left in discontent after the elimination. Senderi International Hit also took a jibe at the organizers of the competition saying it lacked a clear pattern.



Bulldog denies fallout with PGGSS hierarchy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons