Tuesday 27 March 2012

Rwanda | KIGALI: MORE THAN 16 PASSANGERS SURVIVE ROAD ACCIDENT

KIGALI MORE THAN1 Rwanda | KIGALI: MORE THAN 16 PASSANGERS SURVIVE ROAD ACCIDENT
More than 16 passengers have survived a road car accident at kimisagara-Nyabugogo road. The accident occurred this morning when a commuter Taxi Hiace RAB 035K knocked seriously other two cars.
Jonathan Ntakirutimana who was driving the commuter carrying more than 16 passengers said that to him as a driver knocking other cars was a chance as he managed to save lives of many people.
 ”My car lost breaks and I had no any other option because I would have knocked many pedestrians, I decided to knock them so as to stopthe car which was on high speed,” explained Ntakirutimana.
“This was a great chance to see my passengers survive and helped me out because after knocking the Toyota at the bump and the RAV4 which almost went on top of my car I was caught by the steering which would even kill me but passengers came out and rescued me,” he added.
Ntakirutimana the brave driver however said that despite the decision he took God helped them survive the fatal accident which would have killed them all.
Passengers and eye witnesses thanked the driver saying that his decision was right to save peoples’ lives.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons