Wednesday 13 November 2013

I will thrill my fans by the end of the year-Green P

 


I will thrill my fans by the end of the year- Green P


Rapper Green P will soon release the long awaited first mixed tape. The tape will feature rap music mix from Tough gangs, his group.


Green P’s mixed-tape will include genres of his songs and some of his signature verses in rap.


The rapper told rwandashow.com that he chose to dub his Mixed-tape ‘NDI RAP CYANE’ as a way to show his love for hip-hop.


The tape comes after the artist released his audio-visual song dubbed, ‘Ubutsinzi’ that he co-produced with Tusker Project fame Rwanda representative Gabiro. 



I will thrill my fans by the end of the year-Green P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons