Sunday 22 September 2013

Young Grace gets new manager

Young-Grace-gets-new-manager-169x300


Local female rapper Young Grace aka Grace Abayizera signs a new manager known as Amuri Samiri to take care her music career.


The Hip hop game hit maker disclosed the information to Rwandashow.com while celebrating her 20th anniversary earlier last week.


“I have been missing on music scene lately but I promise my fans that the new manager is working hard on my music career” says Young Grace.


She added that already Samiri has worked on my two videos which will be premiered soon and I hope music fans in general will like it.


The rapper last shone when she appeared in PGGSS2 and since then she has been only appearing in other artiste’s videos.


Young Grace boasts of songs like Like a boy, Farsel, hip hop game and many other collabos with local musicians.



Young Grace gets new manager

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons