Friday 18 October 2013

King James denies witchcraft rumours

King James denies witchcraft rumours


King James works up the stage


RnB singer King James has denied reports that he has been soliciting the services of a witch doctor in order to boost his music career.


The Guma Guma Super Star 2 winner was responding to allegations by a local celebrity website that had published a story that he had been ordered by his witchdoctor to suspend his music activities for the time being.


Responding to the allegations, King James said, “I have no idea why someone would publish such a story out of nowhere. I am a Christian and I have never sought the help of a witchdoctor at any time of my life. It’s absurd to say the least that such a story would be published.”


However, Zikkilla Rugambage, chief editor of www.rumalex.net, the website that broke the news insists that he would not have done so had he not contacted King James.


He said: “I heard the news from the suburbs of Kigali and when I tried to contact him (James) he refused to pick up my calls. You can see from the top of the story I have indicated that it’s still a rumor.”


King James went ahead to indicate that he has numerous projects in store for his fans and that he would never backtrack on doing what he has set his eyes on – entertaining his fans.



King James denies witchcraft rumours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons