Saturday 5 October 2013

Jody: for the umpteenth time, I am not in love with Auddy

Jody for the umpteenth time, I am not in love with Auddy


Female musician Jody has once again denied reports she’s dating her fellow musician Auddy Kelly, in response to widespread news affirming their close relationship. Despite being spotted together on numerous occasions, on and off their work, the two continue to keep their relationship a secret and prefer to keep it “that way”.


And Joddy knows all about keeping it that way. Speaking to the media about her adventures with Auddy, she said, “He’s a musician I respect and our relationship is purely professional. Also I like separating my personal life from my professional side.”


Meanwhile unconfirmed sources have reported that the female star has exited from BMCG records where she had been working with boss Barick with the cause of her walking out still remaining unclear, although it’s been strongly rumored she may have fallen out with the studio’s hierarchy over “personal matters”.



Jody: for the umpteenth time, I am not in love with Auddy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Walgreens Printable Coupons